The following conditions of sale (‘Conditions of Sale’) will apply to and bind the purchaser of any SuperPark Hong Kong product described in the Website.
NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SELECTING YOUR PURCHASES. BY SELECTING THE “I AGREE” CHECKBOX, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE MAKING A PURCHASE ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE MAKING THE PURCHASE AS THEIR AGENT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – PLEASE READ EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY – WAIVER OF RIGHT TO SUE – YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK – THESE CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS!
- SuperPark Hong Kong as the supplier of recreational services, sells all tickets and supplies all recreational services and facilities to you (the customer) including, but not limited to trampolining, skateboarding, baseball, cable slide, pedal car, basketball, climbing walls, gymnastics area, tube slide and maintenance, the condition, layout, construction, design, maintenance and use of facilities, the presence of people or objects thereon, the surrounding areas and any other associated sporting activities or similar leisure time pursuits (recreational activities) in the SuperPark Asia Ltd venue subject to the following conditions:
- By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at any SuperPark Hong Kong venue, the customer on its own behalf and on behalf of any other participant for whom the customer is purchasing a ticket (the customer and such other participants each being referred to as a “Participant“) agrees to be bound by these conditions. Any person accompanying a Participant (whether attending as a spectator or to supervise a child) is also deemed to be a Participant and shall be bound by these conditions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, SuperPark Hong Kong, its employees, directors and agents are not liable to any Participants for personal injury or death suffered by any Participants, save and except where this has arisen directly from the negligence of SuperPark Asia Ltd.
- The Participant acknowledges that the recreational activities are dangerous with many inherent risks and hazards and as a consequence personal injury and sometimes death can occur and the Participant assumes and accepts all such risks and hereby waives the right to sue SuperPark Hong Kong for any personal injury or death in any way whatsoever caused by or relating to the Participant’s participation in such activities, save and to the extent caused directly by SuperPark Hong Kong’s negligence.
- RISK WARNING: The use of trampolining, skateboarding, baseball, cable slide, pedal car, basketball, climbing walls, gymnastics area, tube slide or any other equipment and activities at any SuperPark Asia Ltd venue involves a significant risk of Participants suffering personal injury including the possibility of serious injuries, permanent disability or death. All Participants who engage in such recreational activities do so at their own risk.
- Participants must use all the equipment at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue in a responsible manner, and with respect for their own safety and the safety of others. Participants may be liable to other individuals for their injuries, if such injuries arise from irresponsible, deliberate or reckless behaviour. Participants must pay for any damage caused to any equipment at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue as a result of irresponsible, deliberate or reckless behaviour.
- The Participant agrees to pay the cost of and authorises SuperPark Hong Kong to take all steps it considers reasonably necessary to protect his/her welfare in the event of personal injury, including the administration of any emergency medical treatment and ambulance transportation.
- Any child below 8 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible paid adult (aged 15 or above) when entering SuperPark. Where a Participant is responsible for a child, the Participant agrees to be bound by these conditions on the child’s behalf. The Participant takes responsibility for the child’s safety and must directly supervise them at all times.
- Participants must be in good health and free from any adverse medical conditions. For safety reasons, pregnant women, customers with pre-existing health issues or wearing of casts are permitted to enter the Park but are not permitted to take participation in any of activities or use any of the equipment. If in doubt please seek medical advice.
- All tickets remain the property of SuperPark Asia Ltd and cannot be transferred or resold. They are valid only for the date shown and are void if tampered with.
- The Participants must comply with all signs or other directions of SuperPark Asia Ltd and SuperPark Asia Ltd may suspend or cancel the Participant’s access to recreational activities at any SuperPark Asia Ltd venue in its absolute discretion for non compliance with these conditions, or for reckless or careless conduct.
- Participants must look after their own belongings at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue. Items such as phones and cameras may get damaged if they are used whilst participating any activities, and SuperPark Asia Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage to Participants’ property (howsoever caused) in the course of engaging in any recreational activities at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue.
- If you or any Participant chooses to use any cloakroom or storage facilities offered by SupePark Hong Kong, we do not recommend storing any valuables there. SuperPark Hong Kong will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property stored in any cloakroom or storage facilities at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue (whether arising from SuperPark Hong Kong’s negligence or otherwise).
- If you purchase a ticket for the use of the facilities at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue on behalf of another person, you and that other person both agree that you make that purchase as the authorised agent of that other person so that he/she will be bound by these conditions.
ABOUT THE WEBSITE
- These Conditions of Sale
- Please read these Conditions of Sale carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Conditions of Sale.
- The Website is provided by SuperPark Asia Limited for SuperPark Hong Kong.
- The Website may provide links to third party websites and the products or services of third parties. SuperPark Hong Kong is not responsible and is not liable in any way for third party content provided on or through the Website. Your access or use of the third party sites is at your own risk.
- This site may from time to time display third party advertisements. Such advertisements may or may not contain hyperlinks to third party websites. SuperPark Hong Kong does not endorse or recommend the goods or services of such advertisers or their websites. If you purchase any goods or services from them or visit any of their websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Copyright in the Website and all the content on it, including but not limited to the service description, photographs and logos (“Website Content”), is owned by SuperPark Asia Ltd or its licensors. You are not permitted to use, copy, modify or distribute the Website Content without our written consent. However you are permitted to “share” certain Website Content on social media sites, by the use of social media plug-ins where these are made available.
- The website may contain trade marks or logos of SuperPark Asia Ltd, other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the owner(s) of such marks.
- SuperPark Hong Kong may at any time discontinue or limit access to the Website or its content. SuperPark Hong Kong may terminate or limit your assess to the to the Website if you breach these conditions. All disclaimers and limitations of liability by SuperPark Asia Ltd will survive termination.
- Ordering Procedure
3.1. You may offer to purchase any of the SuperPark Hong Kong products described in the Website for the price specified on the Website.
3.3. Payment must be effected by credit card using the ordering facility on the Website.
3.4. Confirmation of your order will be sent to your nominated email address once your payment for the transaction has been cleared. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days please contact the SuperPark Hong Kong Contact Centre. The purchase contract is not complete until we issue this confirmation email.
3.5. You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted and paid, even if a confirmation email from the SuperPark Hong Kong is still pending.
3.6. If you wish to purchase a SuperPark Hong Kong product by telephone, post or by visiting the SuperPark Hong Kong venue then any such purchase will be governed by these Conditions of Sale (excluding any of the Conditions of Sale that are specific to purchases made using the Website) but including the conditions displayed at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue.
3.7. Your ticket(s) will be delivered by email. Please bring a printout of the tickets with you to the SuperPark Asia Ltd venue, otherwise you may not be able to use your tickets.
4.1. The prices of the SuperPark Hong Kong products shall be the prices displayed on the Website on the date of your order. There may occasionally be an error in the price displayed on the Website (see section 5.1 below).
4.2. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Hong Kong dollars and must be paid in full, except where discounts are offered as detailed on the Website.
- Cancellation due to error or unavailability
5.1. You acknowledge that despite SuperPark Hong Kong’s reasonable precautions, SuperPark Hong Kong’s products may be listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information, or which are unavailable due to an error or other oversight. In these circumstances, SuperPark Hong Kong reserves the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
5.2. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, SuperPark Hong Kong will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
- Cancellation for other reasons
Under normal circumstances, a confirmed order will enable you to engage in the activities specified in your order at the SuperPark Hong Kong venue. However there may be circumstances in which we are unable to make the SuperPark Hong Kong venue or services available on the date or at the time allocated. This may be as a result of unexpected closure of the SuperPark Hong Kong venue, damage to the facilities rendering them unsafe, insufficient staff availability or otherwise. In such circumstances, we will inform you of the situation and either refund the ticket price or allow you to reschedule (where this is possible). SuperPark Hong Kong shall not be liable for travel costs or any other losses in connection with cancellation.
- Details of conditions applicable to purchase of SuperPark Hong Kong products
Details of the conditions applicable to the purchase of SuperPark Hong Kong products on the Website may differ from time to time. SuperPark Honh Kong reserves the right to make any changes to the details and Conditions of Sale if necessary to comply with any applicable legislation and to change the details and conditions published on the Website, without affording notice, provided that this does not materially affect the nature of the SuperPark Hong Kong products purchased by you.
- Order submission and your agreement to these Conditions of Sale
When you click on the “I Agree” checkbox you agree to these Conditions of Sale and SuperPark Hong Kong will treat this as a binding order. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order. Upon confirming your order, SuperPark Hong Kong shall supply you, subject to availability, with SuperPark Hong Kong Products set out in your order. SuperPark Hong Kong will normally confirm each order made online via the Website or by email within two business days.
Once you have submitted an order, your payment will be non-refundable, even if you decide not to use the ticket(s) ordered.
- Security Policy
9.1. When purchasing from the Website your financial details are passed through a secure server.
9.2. No transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst SuperPark Hong Kong strives to protect such information, it does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to it. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to SuperPark Hong Kong, including your credit card details, is transmitted at your own risk and to the fullest extent permitted by law, SuperPark Hong Kong shall have no liability to you for any financial or consequential loss or damage suffered by you in anyway whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Website whether due to negligence, breach of contract, statute or statutory duty by SuperPark Hong Kong.
9.3. Once SuperPark Hong Kong receives your transmission, it will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- Law and jurisdiction
These Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and the courts of Hong Kong shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with these Conditions of Sale. If any of these Conditions of Sale should be determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such conditions shall be deemed deleted and the remaining Conditions of Sale shall remain and continue to be valid, binding and enforceable.
- as a result of my or any of the listed minors’ own negligence, omission, act, conduct or behavior otherwise whilst participating in the SuperPrograms, using the SuperPark Facilities or otherwise being on the SuperPark Hong Kong, and/or
- arising in connection with or as a result of (or anyone on my or any listed minor’s behalf) making a claim against SuperPark despite the waiver, release and discharge I have given.
© 2017 SuperPark Asia Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions